Byron Bay Night Sky Photography Tuition
Folow us on our @Photoevolutionworkshop Instagram Feed
Your Camera at Night – an Exciting Experience
Structured for the amateurs who have a basic knowledge
What will you learn:
- How to shoot in the dark.
- Practical advice from start to finish.
- Shutter Speeds and ISO at night.
- Understand Exposure at Night.
- Suitable DSLR and advanced compacts.
- Learn at your own pace
Be ready for new photography challenges and amazing night-sky photography…
What will you need:
- Your camera
- Tripod (if you don’t have one, I will provide for you)
- Memory cards
- Fully charged camera battery plus a spare (if you have one)
- Camera manual/s
- A torch
- Weather appropriate clothing
Bookings & Payment:
Booking in advance is essential to assure teacher’s availability for specific day and time.
Payment needs to be done at least two days prior to session and can be paid through PayPal or direct debit on my Bank account.
For the bookings, payments and inquiries please contact me via >email<.
– Two hours minimum session : $200
– extra hours added until 6: 10% discount
– extra hours added above 6: 15%discount
Time & Location:
We will meet at the front of Byron Bay Public Library >see on map<at 8 pm and from there we will start theoretical but mostly practical sessions.
If the weather looks to be unsuitable for the date arranged, we will contact you early that morning to advise you the workshop will not go ahead in the evening and be rescheduled for another time that suits you. Otherwise, you should assume the workshop will go ahead as scheduled.
>Terms and Conditions apply