Photography Tuition in Byron Bay
Improve your photography skills with One on One tuition in beautiful Byron Bay with professional and experienced photographer!
Attending these 3-hour lesson is the perfect way to begin learning photography, or to build on your current knowledge. This private tuition is ideal for those who prefer personal attention instead of being in a group environment.
You decide what you want to learn. I tailor this workshop to cover topics you are most interested in and skills that you wish to develop.
You will learn how to get the most out of your camera functions, control your aperture and shutter , change your depth of field through aperture, focal length and subject distance and create great looking compositions by using the rule of thirds and other concepts.
I will also teach you how to use your camera in a fun and creative ways in order to make beautiful abstracts and light-painting images.
What would you like to work on?
- Introduction to photography
- Camera controls and settings
- Buttons, dials and menus
- Understanding exposure
- Depth of field
- Shutter speed for creative effect
- Composition & light
- Which lens to use
- Finding images
- Decisive moments
- Managing Lightroom files
- Post production
Be ready to take on new challenges…
What will you need:
- Your camera
- Tripod (optional)
- Memory cards
- Accessories, such as filters, lens hood, etc.(optional)
- Fully charged camera battery plus a spare (if you have one)
- Camera manual/s
- Weather appropriate clothing, suntan lotion, hat, comfortable walking shoes.
- Your sense of humour and a smile…
– Three hour minimum session : $300
– extra hours added until 6: 10% discount
– extra hours added above 6: 15%discount
If the travel distance to reach the choose destination is above 10 km from the centre of Byron, a surcharge of…….will be applied.
Bookings & Payment:
Booking in advance is essential to assure the teacher’s availability for a specific day and time.
Payment needs to be done at least two days prior to session and can be paid through PayPal or direct debit on my Bank account.
For the bookings, payments and inquiries please contact me via >email<.